- Must have passed II P.U.C./12th Std.
- Must have secured not less than 50% marks in II P.U.C.
- For SC/ST/C1 and Physically handicapped candidates must have secured not less than 45% marks in II PUC.
- Must have compulsory studied any two of the elective subject in following combination II PUC
Arts section: History, Civics, Economics, Geography, Political Science,
Socialogy, Kannada, Education-1 and Education-2
Science section: Physics, Chemistry, Botony, Zoology, Mathematics and
Commerce Section: Statistics, History,Civics, Economics, Geography,
Political Science, Sociology,Kannada,Education-1
- Collect the application forms from the college office and fill in all the columns in the application form carefully and accurately and send/submit the same to the below given address. Incomplete and inaccurate application forms shall not be considered.
Enclose the following along with the application –
- A recent passport size photograph
- Attested copies of the marks cards of II PUC and SSLC
- A certificate of physical fitness from a registered medical practitioner
- Copy of the cast and income certificate
- Transfer certificate and Conduct certificate